Uni is now shut for Easter holidays and I have been trying to use it as much as I could lately. I should have enough work to entertain me with next week without needing the machines.
This is a shot showing the very light score lines that I made in the front of the train. I will use them as guide lines to glue the front grid later. The slight depth in the lines will also help to retain the super glue in the ridge, avoiding the glue from running down, when I eventually glue the grid... I think..
This on the right of the train is a height gauge, I used it to score straight lines around the model.
Below shows how I am making the shoulders for the pit droid.